|Gooey marshmallow chocolate chocolate chip cookies|
|Peach amaretto cookies with white chocolate chips|
I started with a standard recipe for chocolate chip cookies (minus the chocolate chips) and built up from there (this one is for roughly a dozen cookies).
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1 tsp. hot water
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 1/2 cups All-Purpose flour
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Mix the softened butter, sugar, brown sugar until smooth.
- Add egg & vanilla.
- Dissolve the baking powder in the hot water, and add to the mixture.
- Add salt and flour.
- 3/4 cup Peach Amaretto jam
- 1 cup white chocolate chips
|I found this Peach Amaretto jam at Fresh Market and finally found a use for it!|
- 4 tbs. cocoa powder
- 1 cup chocolate chips (I used a mix of dark, milk, & white chocolate)
- Top with marshmallows
|I used 1 big marshmallow per cookie because that's what I had, but I think mini marshmallows would work well, too!|