- 1/2 lb. ground pork
- 1/2 lb. ground chuck
- 1 egg
- 1/2 sleeve of saltine crackers (about 2 dozen crackers), crushed into crumbs
- 1/2 tsp. Garam Masala
- 1 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/4 large sweet yellow onion
- 3 cloves garlic
- 1 cup matchstick carrots
- 3 tbs. tomato paste
- BBQ sauce, enough to coat the top of meatloaf
- Preheat oven to 350°F and make sure the rack is set in the middle.
- In a food processor, combine onion, garlic, and carrots. Grind until they are at a very fine dice.
- Add veggies to a large mixing bowl. Add the remaining ingredients, minus the BBQ sauce.
- Mix thoroughly with your hands.
- Dump the meat mixture onto a cookie sheet lined with a piece of parchment paper. Form into a loaf shape.
- Spread BBQ sauce over the top of the meatloaf.
- Bake in the oven until the internal temperature is 160°F. Total time depends on how thick you form your loaf, but it usually takes around 45 minutes.