- 2 lbs. beef round, cut into 1-inch cubes
- 2 cups tomato sauce
- 2 cups beef stock
- 1/2 cup white vinegar
- 1/2 cup soy sauce
- 2 tbsp. vegetable oil
- 1 onion, diced
- 2 bell peppers, sliced
- 6 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 large potatoes, peeled and diced
- 1 cup peas
- 1/2 cup liver paté
- 1 cup green olives, pitted and sliced
- Salt & pepper, to taste
- Heat oil in large pot on medium-high heat. Sauté onions, peppers, and garlic until the onions are soft and translucent.
- Add beef, potatoes, olives, peas, tomato sauce, beef stock, soy sauce, and white vinegar. Bring to a boil.
- Reduce temperature to medium-low to low heat, cover, and let cook for a half hour.
- Add liver pate when the beef is cooked and tender. Serve with rice.