- 2 pork chops, your choice of boneless or bone-in and size
- 4 oz. sugar snap peas
- 1/2 sweet yellow onion, cut into slices
- 1 red bell pepper, sliced
- 1 cup diced pineapple
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 1/2 cup ketchup
- 3/4 cup pineapple juice
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/8 cup white vinegar
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 tsp. ginger powder
- 1/4 tsp. crushed red pepper (amount can be adjusted to spice tolerance!)
- In a mixing bowl, mix together all the sauce ingredients and set to the side.
- Heat a little vegetable oil in a frying pan or skillet, and add vegetables. Saute for several minutes until they start to get soft.
- Season your pork chops, with salt and pepper on both sides. Make room in the pan for chops and add them in, searing each side for a couple minutes on each side.
- Now add your sauce, and continue to cook for 5-10 minutes longer, until the sauce reduces and thickens to the consistency you like.
- Serve chops alongside your cooked veggies and rice, with plenty of that sauce on top!