Servings: 2-3 large croissants
- Lobster meat (2 small tails + 2 claws used for this serving size)
- 2 strips of bacon, cooked and chopped
- 1/4 cup red bell pepper, finely diced
- 1/4 cup celery, finely diced
- 1/4 red onion, finely diced
- 1 tbsp. chives, finely chopped
- 1/2 tbsp. tarragon, chopped
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tbsp. Dijon mustard
- Zest of 1 lemon
- Salt & pepper, to taste
- Tomato & lettuce for garnish
- If cooking lobster meat yourself, bring a pot of water to a boil, salt the water, and boil the tails for about 6 minutes.
- Shock cooked lobster tails in a bowl of iced water, de-shell, and chop up lobster meat.
- Cook bacon and chop it up.
- Finely cut up vegetables and herbs.
- Add all the lobster meat, bacon, vegetables, and herbs to a mixing bowl. Mix in mayonnaise, mustard, lemon zest, and seasonings.
- Serve in a croissant, with a piece of lettuce and tomato!