- 12 tablespoons of unsalted butter
- 12 ounces dark chocolate chips
- 6 large eggs
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1 7-oz. jar of Marshmallow cream
- Raspberries, for garnish
- Sprinkles, for garnish
- Block chocolate, for shavings on top
- 4 ounces dark chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- Pinch of salt
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Add eggs, sugar, and salt to a stand mixer and beat together on high until mixture is pale and thickened, about 5 minutes.
- Place butter and chocolate chips in a microwave-safe bowl and microwave for about 1 minute, until butter melts and chocolate gets soft. Mix until smooth.
- Add butter-chocolate to the egg mixture a little at a time, gently folding in each time.
- Pour batter into cupcake tins, with liners in place, and bake for about 20 minutes. Cupcakes are done when a toothpick inserted comes out clean. Let cupcakes cool to room temperature.
- Make the chocolate ganache, by heating the heavy cream in a microwave-safe bowl in the microwave for about 1 minute. Add the chocolate chips and salt to the cream and let stand for several minutes. Mix together until ganache is smooth.
- Using a small knife, pierce the center of each cupcake (try not to go all the way through the bottom), and fill each cake with marshmallow cream, using a pastry bag.
- Drizzle each cupcake with ganache and decorate with raspberries, sprinkles, and chocolate shavings, as you like.