- 1 lb. pasta, cooked and cooled
- 2 cups Asian-style salad mix (or broccoli slaw, cole slaw, or similar salad mix)
- 1 red pepper, sliced
- 1/2 cup edamame
- 2 tbsp. sesame seeds
- 1 cup chopped green scallions
- 1 lb. chicken, diced
- Chow mein noodles or fried wontons, for garnish
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 cup soy sauce
- 1 tbsp. sesame oil
- 1/2 cup. light olive oil
- 1/2 cup rice wine vinegar
- 2 tbsp. honey
- 1 tsp. red pepper flake
- 1/2 tsp. black pepper
- 1 tbsp. ginger paste (or ground ginger)
- 1/2 cup mayo
- Cook pasta according to label instructions. Set aside to cool.
- In a bowl or canning jar, combine all dressing ingredients and mix thoroughly. Set aside.
- In a pan on medium heat, cook the diced chicken with about 1/4 of the dressing, for 5-10 minutes, until pink disappears from the chicken. Set chicken aside to cool.
- Combine pasta, chicken, vegetables, and sesame seeds in a large bowl. Add remaining dressing and mix thoroughly. Garnish with more green scallions, edamame, and chow mein or fried wontons.