- 12 medium eggs
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- 1/3 cup buffalo sauce
- 1 tsp. fresh dill, finely chopped
- 1 tsp. garlic powder
- 1 tsp. onion powder
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Scallion, sliced
- Blue cheese crumbles
- Tortilla ribbons
- Pickled jalapeños
- Fresh dill
- Place eggs in a large pot and cover with water. Bring water to a boil on the stove top. Then, cover pot with a lid, turn off the heat, and remove pot from the burner. Let stand for 12 minutes before shelling eggs.
- Slice eggs in half, lengthwise, and remove yolks. Set egg whites to the side and place the yolks in a large mixing bowl.
- Mix all the deviled egg ingredients together until all lumps are gone. You may want to use a fine mesh strainer to help break up any larger pieces of yolk.
- Using a zip-top bag or a piping bag, pipe egg yolk mixture back into each egg white half.
- Garnish to your liking!